We Need Your Support
Through your generosity, public schools in your community will have additional support in furthering the classroom experience, graduating students will get the assistance they need to continue their education, and our outstanding teachers will have the opportunity to obtain post graduate degrees and training. Learn more about how to support the Loudoun Education Foundation.
About the Foundation
Classroom Grants for Teachers
The Board of Trustees of the Loudoun Education Foundation awards teacher grants in the Spring and Fall each year. Primary consideration will be given to proposals that:
- • Affect as many students as possible and benefit a diverse student group
- • Involve students as much as possible
- • Supplement and/or enhance the standard curriculum and ordinary teaching methods
- • Promote inter-classroom, interdisciplinary and/or joint teacher projects
- • Have comprehensive, yet succinct applications
- • Preference will be given to proposals that demonstrate support through matching funds, if other grant criteria have been met
For each application, the maximum grant amount is $500, with no minimum. Two special grants of up to $1,500 each are available during the spring application period. Preference will be given to applications that demonstrate support through matching funds, if other grant criteria have been met.
Applications must be submitted by the person who will implement the proposed project. For details on eligibility and award criteria, as well as application instructions, please see the Teacher Grant Application Instructions below.
The Fall 2014 grant cycle is now closed. Please click on the links below to view the application and instructions. The due date for Fall 2014 applications was Friday, October 17, 2014. Fall 2014 application materials:
Grants Summary Sheets for Awarded Grants
Click on the appropriate link to download your Project Summary sheet to report back to the Foundation the success of your awarded grant: