About the Foundation
We Need Your Support
Learn more about how to support the Loudoun Education Foundation.
About the Foundation
Wesley Clark, CPA, CFE
Director of Audit and Management Accounting at Frank & Company, p.c.
Wes has over ten years of experience in managing and conducting audits of not-for-profit organizations, government contractors, small and medium-sized businesses, and local governments. As the Director of Audit and Management Accounting, he supervises the assurance services, including audits, compilations, reviews and accounting services, performed by the firm. Prior to joining Frank & Company, p.c. in 2012, Wes was an audit manager and director for Robinson, Farmer, Cox Associates in Fredericksburg, Virginia. He graduated from James Madison University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting. Wes is a proud LCPS graduate. He attended Park View High School in Sterling, Virginia.
Foundation Vice President
Senior Vice President, General Counsel for Sotera Defense Solutions
Jesse Watters is the Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera). Mr. Watters’ oversees all of the legal affairs of Sotera and its subsidiaries. Previously, Mr. Watters served as Corporate Vice President, Deputy General Counsel of Alion Science and Technology Corporation, the Deputy General Counsel of the Coalition Provisional Authority, Office of the Inspector General and was employed law firms of Holland & Knight, LLP and Patton Boggs, LLP. During his professional endeavors he also served as an Adjunct Professor at the Joint Military Intelligence College where he taught National Security Law. Mr. Watters served on active duty and in the reserves from 1984-2009 first as non-commissioned officer and later as an officer in the U.S. Navy.
Mr. Watters received a B.A. in International Affairs from The George Washington University and a J.D. from American University, Washington College of Law.
Chief Financial Offier at Palmercare Chiropractic
Casey is a young professional dedicated to excellence in his profession and community service. He came to Loudoun County in 2011 from his native state of Texas to serve as Financial Coordinator for Palmercare Chiropractic. In 2014, Casey took on Palmercare Group's regional financial operations as Chief Financial Officer. In additon to serving as the Treasurer of the Loudoun Education Foundation, Casey is an active member of the Board of Trustees of the YMCA Loudoun County. Prior to joining Palmercare Group, he was a recording clerk at the Travis County Clerk's Office in Austin, Texas. Casey attended the University of Houson to earn a Bachelors of Science in Organizational Leadership and Supervision.
Loudoun County Public Schools Teacher, Retired
Becky graduated from Westhampton College of the University of Richmond with a BA in history and received a Master’s Degree from Hood College in Public Affairs with a concentration in economics. Throughout her teaching career, Becky taught government, economics, and AP American history at Loudoun County High School. She taught in Henrico County, VA and Fairfax County, VA before moving to Loudoun. Since retiring, Becky has been an active community volunteer, serving on the Loudoun County Community Corrections Resources Board, the Loudoun YMCA Board of Directors where she was president for three years, and on The Ladies Board of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she served as president for two years. She has been a longtime volunteer at Thomas Balch Library.
- Barron Beneski, Orbital ATK
- Rusty Foster, BowTie Strategies
- Richard Gurz, Quantis Wealth Management
- Sara Lieu, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Paul Lin, HP Enterprise Services
- Jeff Morse, Loudoun County School Board
- Wade Tetsuka, U.S. Transactions Corporation
- Dr. Eric Williams, Loudoun County Public Schools
- Frederick F. Flemming – President Emeritus
- Peter A. Fulcer - Treasurer Emeritus
- Radhika Bajaj, Bookworm Central
- Joe Boling, Chairman, Middleburg Financial Corporation
- Kristina Bouweiri, President & CEO, Reston Limousine Service, Inc.
- Jeff Browning, Browning Equipment, Inc.
- Fran Craig, CEO, Unanet Technologies
- Bob Farren, President & CEO, Loudoun Hounds
- Alice Frazier, EVP & COO, Cardinal Financial Corporation
- Mike Huber, CEO, Belfort Furniture
- Tom Moler, Partner, Yount, Hyde & Barbour, P.C.
- Bernard Mustafa, CEO, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions
- Tom Neel, Artist & President, Live An Artful Life
- Lew Parker, Owner, Willowcroft Farm Vineyards
- Dr. Matthew Quinn, Founding Executive Director Emeritus, Jack Kent Cook Foundation
- Casey Veatch, Principal, Veatch Commercial Real Estate
- John Wood, Chairman & CEO, Telos Corporation