Scott Miller, President
Director, The Virts Miller Family Foundation
Scott F. Miller is a Director of the Virts Miller Family Foundation, and owner and vintner of Selma Estate Wines. He is actively involved in the community in numerous ways. Mr. Miller and his wife, Sharon Virts, recently named the Virts Miller Family Emergency and Trauma Center at INOVA Loudoun Hospital. He is President of the Loudoun Education Foundation, is on the Boards of Trustees of the INOVA Foundation and A Place To Be, and is an Advisor to the Academy of Engineering and Technology. Until June 2017, Mr. Miller was President & CEO of FCi Federal Inc., a $250 million company providing technical and administrative support to the nation’s immigration programs. FCi encompassed 5000 employees located at 125 offices around the country and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies locally and nationally by numerous organizations and publications including Inc. Magazine, SmartCEO, and the Washington Business Journal. He previously served as Chief Operating Officer at High Performance Technologies and senior executive at MRJ Technology Solutions, fast-growing, high-tech businesses serving both the federal and commercial markets. He began his 40-year career with General Electric in Valley Forge, PA. Mr. Miller has a master’s degree in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
Steven Frederickson, Vice President
President Rock Creek Companies Past President of The Christman Company
The Christman Company is a billion-dollar commercial construction and real estate development enterprise. As only the sixth president of The Christman Company in its 125-year history, Steven was in charge of overall company operations at the executive level, including growth, development, design, operations, and improvement of all project delivery systems. His expertise lies in management of multiple and complex projects and systems to ensure continuity of plan to execution. He focuses on leading-edge technologies and processes that deliver the highest possible value for each client’s investment. During Mr. Frederickson’s tenure, the company experienced tenfold growth in revenue and profitability. Since his retirement from Christman in 2016, Steven has started several businesses in the high-end automotive, oil and gas, venture capital, consulting, and consumer products markets. He is also a patented inventor. Steven is currently the President of an Owner’s Representative company that provides high-level real estate and consulting services. Mr. Frederickson is passionate about and active with the advancement of good causes in the community. He has held board leadership positions within the industry, with multiple universities, and with several community and philanthropy-based causes.
Richard Jollon, Treasurer
Financial Advisor and Portfolio Manager with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Richard advises wealth creators, business owners, and multi-generational family offices to create tailored financial plans and strategies to help grow and preserve wealth. Richard was born and raised in Loudoun County and is a product of the Loudoun County public school system. After graduating from Loudoun County High School Richard went to Longwood College and received his BA in English Literature. Richard also holds an MBA from Virginia Tech. Richard Currently resides in Purcellville Virginia with his wife Megan and their four children. Richard’s other community involvements include: Member of the Leesburg Rotary club, serving as a director for ECHO a non for profit based in Leesburg, VA, and serving as a member of the investment committee for Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier County.
Tracy Fitzsimmons, Ph.D., Secretary
President, Shenandoah University
Tracy Fitzsimmons became Shenandoah University’s 16th president on July 1, 2008. She is the institution’s first female president since its founding in 1875. She came to Shenandoah in 2001 as dean of the College of Arts & Sciences, became vice president for Academic Affairs in 2002 and was named senior vice president in 2006. She holds a faculty appointment as a Professor of Political Science. As president of Shenandoah University, she leads an institution of 3,800 students, 250 full-time faculty and 475 staff at its 129-acre main campus in Winchester, Va., and sites in Loudoun, Clarke and Fairfax counties. Her undergraduate degree is in politics from Princeton University, magna cum laude, and her master’s and doctoral degrees are from Stanford University in, respectively, Latin American studies and political science. Fitzsimmons serves on the boards of Shentel (Shenandoah Telecommunications, Inc.) and the Blue Ridge District BB&T Bank. She is Past-President of the ODAC Conference, Past-Chair of the Council of Independent Colleges in VA, Presidential Sponsor of the VA Network, and member of International Women’s Forum of DC, Loudoun Education Foundation, and 100 Women Strong of Loudoun County. She lives in Winchester, Va., with her husband, Knox Singleton, fifteen-year-old daughter, Shayla, and fourteen-year-old twin sons, Dash and Jag.
- Amin Bhat, Co-Founder, iQuasar
- Kelly Blanks, Director of Marketing and Communications, Madison Wealth Management
- Omari Faulkner, Global Brand Ambassador, ManTech
- Rusty Foster, President & Founder of Bow Tie Strategies
- Myshel Guillory, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer at Nodal Exchange Holdings, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer of Nodal Clear, and Interim Chief Financial Officer for BBCE
- Paul Lin, Director of Finance, ATSI
- Jeff Long, Chief Lending Officer, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Joe T. May, CTO/Chairman of EIT
- Lawrence Melton, CEO and President of The Building People
- Jeff Morse, Loudoun County School Board
- Tom Northrup, Headmaster Emeritus at The Hill School of Middleburg, VA
- Rebecca “Becky” Ottinger, Loudoun County Public Schools Teacher, Retired
- Michael Perham, Director, Innovations and External Relations, HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- Lynn Rubin, Community Advocate
- Wade Tetsuka, President, U.S. Transactions Corporation
- Sean Wilson, Director, Strategic Communications, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Scott Ziegler, Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools
- Peter A. Fulcer – Treasurer Emeritus
- Radhika Bajaj, Founder & President, Bookworm Central
- Kristina Bouweiri, President & CEO, Reston Limousine Service, Inc.
- Jeff Browning, Owner & President, Browning Equipment, Inc.
- Wes Clark, CPA, CFE, Clark Accounting Services
- Fran Craig, CEO, Unanet Technologies
- Marcy Eisenberg, President and Co-Founder of Xelevate
- Nancy Evanko, Workforce Development Analyst, Loudoun Economic Development
- Alice Frazier, President, Bank of Charles Town
- Mike Huber, CEO, Belfort Furniture
- Bernard Mustafa, CEO, Be Fit Technologies
- Lew Parker, Owner, Willowcroft Farm Vineyards
- Rohit Setty, Vice President & Principal, Setty & Associates
- Jesse Watters, Esq.
- John Wood, Chairman & CEO, Telos Corporation