Scott Miller, President
Director, The Virts Miller Family Foundation
Scott F. Miller is a Director of the Virts Miller Family Foundation, and owner and vintner of Selma Estate Wines. He is actively involved in the community in numerous ways. Mr. Miller and his wife, Sharon Virts, recently named the Virts Miller Family Emergency and Trauma Center at INOVA Loudoun Hospital. He is President of the Loudoun Education Foundation, is on the Boards of Trustees of the INOVA Foundation and A Place To Be, and is an Advisor to the Academy of Engineering and Technology. Until June 2017, Mr. Miller was President & CEO of FCi Federal Inc., a $250 million company providing technical and administrative support to the nation’s immigration programs. FCi encompassed 5000 employees located at 125 offices around the country and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies locally and nationally by numerous organizations and publications including Inc. Magazine, SmartCEO, and the Washington Business Journal. He previously served as Chief Operating Officer at High Performance Technologies and senior executive at MRJ Technology Solutions, fast-growing, high-tech businesses serving both the federal and commercial markets. He began his 40-year career with General Electric in Valley Forge, PA. Mr. Miller has a master’s degree in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
Rebecca “Becky” Ottinger, Vice President
Loudoun County Public Schools Teacher, Retired
Becky graduated from Westhampton College of the University of Richmond with a BA in history and received a Master’s Degree from Hood College in Public Affairs with a concentration in economics. Throughout her teaching career, Becky taught government, economics, and AP American history at Loudoun County High School. She taught in Henrico County, VA and Fairfax County, VA before moving to Loudoun. Since retiring, Becky has been an active community volunteer, serving on the Loudoun County Community Corrections Resources Board, the Loudoun YMCA Board of Directors where she was president for three years, and on The Ladies Board of Inova Loudoun Hospital where she served as president for two years. She has been a longtime volunteer at Thomas Balch Library.
Richard Jollon, Treasurer
Financial Advisor and Portfolio Manager with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Richard advises wealth creators, business owners, and multi-generational family offices to create tailored financial plans and strategies to help grow and preserve wealth. Richard was born and raised in Loudoun County and is a product of the Loudoun County public school system. After graduating from Loudoun County High School Richard went to Longwood College and received his BA in English Literature. Richard also holds an MBA from Virginia Tech. Richard Currently resides in Purcellville Virginia with his wife Megan and their four children. Richard’s other community involvements include: Member of the Leesburg Rotary club, serving as a director for ECHO a non for profit based in Leesburg, VA, and serving as a member of the investment committee for Community Foundation for Loudoun and Northern Fauquier County.
Lynn Rubin, Secretary
My early education was in the public schools in Boulder, Colorado. My undergraduate degree is from Harvard University, with a major in Natural Sciences. I spent several years as a technician and lab manager in molecular biology, immunology and virology research labs. I’ve always had an interest in education, especially in science. I volunteered in several capacities when my son was in school ranging from being a room parent to teaching computer skills and other subjects. I spent several years as a substitute teacher for both middle school and high school, primarily in science classrooms. I also volunteered in Teach for America classrooms, bringing in science experiments for some of the most disadvantaged students in Oakland, California. While in California I was involved with several non-profit organizations where I held leadership positions and was involved in setting up a county-wide forensic interview center for abused children. My husband, Gerry, and I moved to Ashburn in 2006, when the Howard Hughes Medical Institute opened the Janelia Research Campus. I have served as a Board Member as well as President of the Board of Directors tor Healthworks, and as Board Member for All Ages Read Together. I am a charter member and currently serve as Vice President of 100WomenStrong.
- Omari Faulkner, ManTech
- Tracy Fitzsimmons, Ph.D., President of Shenandoah University
- Rusty Foster, President & Founder of BowTie Strategies
- Steven Frederickson, former President of The Christman Company
- Richard Gurz, Quantis Wealth Management
- Paul Lin, ATSI
- Jeff Long, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Joe T. May, EIT, LLC
- Jeff Morse, Loudoun County School Board
- Tom Northrup, The Hill School of Middleburg, VA
- Michael Perham, HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- Wade Tetsuka, U.S. Transactions Corporation
- Eric Williams, Superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools
- Sean Wilson, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Frederick F. Flemming – President Emeritus
- Peter A. Fulcer – Treasurer Emeritus
- Radhika Bajaj, Bookworm Central
- Kristina Bouweiri, President & CEO, Reston Limousine Service, Inc.
- Jeff Browning, Browning Equipment, Inc.
- Wes Clark, CPA, CFE, Clark Accounting Services
- Fran Craig, CEO, Unanet Technologies
- Nancy Evanko, Loudoun Economic Development
- Alice Frazier, President, Bank of Charles Town
- Mike Huber, CEO, Belfort Furniture
- Bernard Mustafa, CEO, Pleasant Valley Business Solutions
- Lew Parker, Owner, Willowcroft Farm Vineyards
- Rohit Setty, Vice President & Principal, Setty & Associates
- Jesse Watters, Esq.
- John Wood, Chairman & CEO, Telos Corporation