The Loudoun Education Foundation’s goal of strengthening the quality of the Loudoun County Public School system is achieved in part through grants to teachers and parent support organizations for innovative academic projects. In awarding grants, the Foundation seeks innovative projects or programs which meet the following criteria:
- Affect as many students as possible and benefit a diverse student group
- Involve students in hands-on learning
- Supplement and/or enhance the standard curriculum and ordinary teaching methods
- Support a program or project with measurable results
- Are creative and innovative
- Promote inter-classroom, interdisciplinary and/or joint teacher projects
This grant opportunity is supported by the Loudoun Education Foundation and the Claude Moore Charitable Foundation to support funding for Loudoun County Public School teachers for projects that stimulate students’ curiosity and excitement for learning. For more information.
This grant opportunity is funded by Loudoun Interfaith Bridges and the Tikva Fund of Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation to provide funding through the Loudoun Education Foundation to Loudoun County Public Schools for programs and projects supporting multicultural education. For more information.
The Apple Impact Grants support Project Based Learning (PBL) by having schools work with community businesses to solve real-world problems. Apple Federal Credit Union Foundation (Apple FCU Foundation) funds these grants. For more information.