The Loudoun Education Foundation offers Professional Development Scholarships to Loudoun County Public School teachers and administrators. This scholarship awards funding for up to $1,000 each.
- Loudoun Education Foundation awards Professional Development (PD) funds to teachers and administrators twice a year through a PD Scholarship Program.
- The maximum grant awarded to an individual is $1,000; there is no minimum amount.
- Two cycles are scheduled (Spring and Fall) and a total of $5,000 is available for each cycle.
- PD Cycles are as follows:
- Spring PD Cycle pre-approves funding for events occurring July 1 – December 31
- Fall PD Cycle pre-approves funding for events occurring January 1 – June 30
- No application will be reviewed or considered for PD events that have already occurred.
The application for the LEF Professional Development Scholarship is due March 12, 2021.