The Loudoun Education Foundation offers Professional Development Scholarships to Loudoun County Public School teachers and administrators. This scholarship awards funding for up to $1,000 each.
- Loudoun Education Foundation awards Professional Development (PD) funds to teachers and administrators twice a year through a PD Scholarship Program.
- The maximum grant awarded to an individual is $1,000; there is no minimum amount.
- Two cycles are scheduled (Spring and Fall) and a total of $5,000 is available for each cycle.
- PD Cycles are as follows:
- Spring PD Cycle pre-approves funding for events occurring July 1 – December 31
- Fall PD Cycle pre-approves funding for events occurring January 1 – June 30
- No application will be reviewed or considered for PD events that have already occurred.
The application for the LEF Professional Development Scholarship is now OPEN. Deadline to apply is Oct. 15, 2021.