The Loudoun Education Foundation offers Professional Development Scholarships to Loudoun County Public School teachers and administrators. This scholarship awards funding for up to $1,000 each.
- Loudoun Education Foundation awards Professional Development (PD) Funding to teachers and administrators twice a year through a PD Grant Program.
- The maximum grant awarded to an individual is $1,000; there is no minimum amount.
- Funds will be considered for:
- Internal professional development events (speakers and workshops within)
- External PD events for staff (attending conferences, workshops, webinars, etc.)
- Funds are not issued for coursework by teachers enrolled in continuing education
- These funds cannot be used to pay membership fees/dues
- Classes granting credit cannot be reimbursed with PD funds
- PD must be directly relevant to your position
- Local travel will only be reimbursed when it falls outside a regular daily, weekday commute to LCPS