Claude Moore Charitable Foundation Teacher Scholarships
The Loudoun Education Foundation awards scholarships for graduate programs to current Loudoun County Public School teachers who are seeking endorsements in critical teaching shortage areas. Thanks to the generosity of the Claude Moore Charitable Foundation, the LEF will offer five scholarships for $5,000 each.
- Be currently employed and have taught at least two full years in LCPS. (This does not include the current teaching year.)
- Be enrolled in an endorsement program or have an application pending.
- Intend to obtain licensure in one of the following areas: (1) Special Education, all areas; (2) English Learners (EL/ELL/ESL); (3) Mathematics; (4) Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Middle School Science, Physics: (5) Career and Technical Education, Technology Education, Family and Consumer Science, Business Education, and Information Technology; (6) World Languages, American Sign Language, French, German, Latin, and Spanish
- Agree to teach two years in LCPS after gaining licensure or repay the scholarship immediately upon leaving the teaching position with LCPS.
- Must obtain a B or better in the course(s) taken.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 18, 2022. The Foundation will notify all candidates about its decisions in April.