The Loudoun County School Business Partnership Council and the Loudoun Education Foundation host an annual recognition event to highlight and strengthen the partnerships between Loudoun County Public Schools and the business community. The event, held in March, invites school and business representatives, to highlight honorees who have successful partnerships deserving of recognition while building upon these lasting relationships.
- New Training Equips LCPS Teachers to Recognize Psychological Distress Among Students
- First-Year Prince William Teacher Credits Mentoring Program to Surviving Teaching Amid the Pandemic
- The Upside of Taking on a Student Intern (or Two) This Summer
- First-Year Fauquier Teacher Reflects on Teaching Amid the Pandemic
- LEF Welcomes Myshel Guillory as Treasurer