The Loudoun County School Business Partnership Council and the Loudoun Education Foundation host an annual recognition event to highlight and strengthen the partnerships between Loudoun County Public Schools and the business community. The event, held in March, invites school and business representatives, to highlight honorees who have successful partnerships deserving of recognition while building upon these lasting relationships.
- Backpack Coalition Reimagines Its Weekend Meal Program
- K-12 Computer Science Pipeline: An Investment in Students and Business
- A Step Toward Diversifying Loudoun’s Teacher Workforce
- Community Schools Initiative: A ‘Game-Changer’ for Loudoun County Students
- Elementary Kids in a Program Called PROPEL Can Teach Us a Lot About Teamwork