The Loudoun County School Business Partnership Council and the Loudoun Education Foundation host an annual recognition event to highlight and strengthen the partnerships between Loudoun County Public Schools and the business community. The event, held in March, invites school and business representatives, to highlight honorees who have successful partnerships deserving of recognition while building upon these lasting relationships.
- The Key to Supporting, Retaining New Educators of Color
- Q&A with LEF’s Newest Trustee: Amin Bhat
- Nadler Joins Loudoun Education Foundation
- AWS Sponsors Countryside Elementary Turkey Dinner
- C2 Education Donates $1.5K to the Loudoun Education Foundation in Honor of Grand Opening of their South Riding Office