“If we close the opportunity gap, the achievement gap will take care of itself,” said Sugarland Elementary Principal Gail Brady. Partner with LEF to close the opportunity gap for students.
- Backpack Coalition Reimagines Its Weekend Meal Program
- K-12 Computer Science Pipeline: An Investment in Students and Business
- A Step Toward Diversifying Loudoun’s Teacher Workforce
- Community Schools Initiative: A ‘Game-Changer’ for Loudoun County Students
- Elementary Kids in a Program Called PROPEL Can Teach Us a Lot About Teamwork